GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To sign up for any membership you must be 16 or older. Junior members must have a parent/guardian complete registration on their behalf.
- You agree to comply with the clubs 'Code of Conduct' which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavor to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Unique Gym .
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Code of Conduct.
- Undertaking our membership means that to the best of your knowledge you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
PRINCIPAL TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web/App sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when you agree to the contract membership through the app or in Club.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
- Your first month's membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase, or by Direct Debit on your chosen date.
- New membership and direct debit agreements entitle members to book online onto classes and for gym access.
- If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid . we will contact you to notify you of the missed payment, if further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at any point suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any upcoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 3 to 4 working days for the bank to action this. Please call the gym for options available to you or for any further information.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
- Code of Conduct
- Swipe and ensure payment is valid BEFORE starting your session at the gym.
- Tops must be worn when training.
- No swearing.
- No outdoor shoes on mats.
- Help keep the gym tidy.
- Keep shoes and bags off the mat and ring
- Put gloves and Pads away.
- You must be 16 or over to use the weights
- Put the weights back in the correct place after use .
- Shower is only to be used by coaches
- Students must not use their skills they learn in class in a offensive way outside the gym.
- "OSU" is a sign of respect and should be used in kickboxing training when :receiving advice or a command from an instructor. Bowing to your partner during training. In any other appropriate situations like grading or competitions.
- Do not leave the class without the instructors permission whilst the lesson is in progress.
- At all times show respect to your fellow students and show consideration for those with lesser experience than yourself .
- No jewelry is to be worn and uniforms to be kept clean .
- Fingers and toenails to be kept short .
- No grading can be attempted without a valid licence which must be produced on the day. It is your responsibility to ensure it is valid.
- Train hard , never show weakness or tiredness and always do your best !